- Added MySQL, ODBC and text data sources. Supported data source types include Access, Excel, MySQL, Oracle, ODBC, SQL Server and text data.
- Added SQL Editor. The SQL Editor lets you query data and perform DBMS commands for managing data. You can insert and update data as well as create, alter and drop tables and views. Query results are displayed for viewing and can be used to compare.
- Simplified compare setup
- Allow comparing single column lists
- Improved data source setup
- Display data source information in tree root
- Various visual enhancements
- Improved performance with Oracle and SQL Server
- Fixed error with nulls in compare keys